Monday, December 7, 2009

San Leandro Surgery Center

If you are in the SF Bay Area, or East Bay area, and have to have outpatient surgery, I hope you have the option of using the San Leandro Surgery Center for your procedure. The place is like a mini-hospital. The nurses are amazing and on top of EVERYTHING. I was very comfortable there and so appreciated the positive demeanor of everyone involved. From Monica who whisked me in and got me set up (I told her, "I like you Monica, you do NOT mess around!"), to Carolyn who did my medical Q&A and got all my tubes/monitors in and was so pleasant and calm,  To Dr. IWishIRememberHisName the anesthesiologist who was kind of intense yet made me feel no pain, to sweet Lou the surgery RN in the operating room who kept checking in to see if we were ready to go yet, and of course to the wonderful Lina who kept me comfortable in recovery and prepared me for departure.  They were good to my husband, too, in keeping him informed and comfortable in their big waiting room.
http://www.slsurgery.com/

Dr. Jeffrey Niccoli, my podiatrist, is also a pretty fantastic guy, I really respect and trust his advice, and he is both professional and compassionate. High recommendation if you are in the Alameda, CA area.
http://www.drniccoli.com

No comments:

Post a Comment