Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blogger "Next Blog" Feature

Whenever I visit a blog on blogger/blogspot I often click the "Next Blog" link at top if applicable. Just curious - you can come across some interesting stuff, like the rural English country home renovation I ended up following for months, or a beautiful travel blog, or a lot of content that simply doesn't appeal. I wonder what the "connection" is in blogger's "Next Blog" feature - it's definitely not random. When I visit my friend Marsha's photography site and "next blog" surf, I usually get sent into some category of foreign language sites usually with a political bent. When I "next blog surfed" off my own site, ToesRUs, I hit dozens of "momblogs" or family sites about the new babies/little kids. Which is weird because my ToesRUs blog fits into that category about as much as Marsha's does with the foreign politics. What's the deal, blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment